‘Java with John’ Sheriff John Cottle
Lincoln County Sheriff John Cottle is hitting the streets once again as he wants to talk with the public regarding any concerns they are experiencing in their area of the county.
In an informal setting, citizens can ask the Sheriff questions relating to various topics including crime, patrol and programs.
“Although I do a monthly radio talk show on KWRE to address local issues, I still feel strongly about getting out in the public and speaking with my neighbors,” said Sheriff Cottle.
Citizens are encouraged to sit and have a cup of Java with John one morning in October or November throughout various locations in Lincoln County.
• Saturday, Oct, 19 from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. at the McDonalds in Troy
• Wednesday, Oct. 23 from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. at Main St Café in Old Monroe
• Saturday, Oct. 26 from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. at Chubby’s in Moscow Mills
• Wednesday, Oct. 30 from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. at J R Diamonds in Silex
• Tuesday, Nov. 5 from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. at Rachel’s Restaurant in Elsberry
• Thursday, Nov. 7 from 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at the Community Bldg in Whiteside
• Saturday, Nov. 9 from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. at the Corner Gas Station in Hawk Point
• Saturday, Nov. 16 from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. at Erin’s Coffee Shop in Winfield
For more on this and other stories pick up your copy of The Elsberry Democrat today from one of our several locations. You can also sign up for the online edition by visiting http://elsberrydemocrat.com and clicking on Subscribe …